Monday, June 22, 2015

Numero Tres: 30 weeks

Nothing super exciting this round. I did ask Dr. Savage about some pain I get when I push on the upper right side of my abdomen. I also feel it when the baby is there and I push against her, or if I get a nice elbow from Owen or Elsie when they're sitting on my lap. She said that it is probably some torn stomach muscles that are tender. Unfortunately, since my belly will just keep growing and stretching, it won't go away. I just chalk it up to one more lovely side effect of pregnancy. I'm grateful it doesn't bother me all the time. Truly, this pregnancy has been FAR better than my last.

That being said, the heat has started to pick up here in Utah. I would feel totally ungrateful if I didn't first say how totally and completely blessed we have been with a LONG spring, a lot of rain, and mild weather. It has been beautiful. In all honesty, I haven't taken it for granted. Every single time we have another 70-80 degree day I say prayers of thanks. But I knew it would catch up to us eventually. And here it is. High 80's creeping to the 90s with sights of 100 up ahead. NOOOOOO!!! So all I've wanted to do is lounge around and be extra comfy. So here I am...in a muumuu. It doesn't get much more comfortable or light and airy than that!

No comments: