Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

For Thanksgiving this year, we went up to Kerry's in-laws' home to celebrate with the Wickmans. Miles and I brought Marci with us since she wasn't able to make it down to Arizona and ended up stuck in Provo. Marci was our photographer for the day.



Lance carving the turkey:
Glorious mashed potatoes:
Delicious, buttery rolls:
Yummy Pumpkin Pie:
This was the only photo we got of Marci that day with her super cute hair and top:
Kerry and Matt were fostering a puppy for a couple weeks:


It was a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. I did miss that we forgot to do the traditional round of saying what you are grateful for. That's something I always enjoy doing. But I was still able to give thanks in my heart for all the wonderful blessings I have. It was just last year that I was giving thanks for having my sweet baby in my tummy. Now I get to enjoy his beautiful spirit in my life. I am so grateful for my family (in-laws included) and the friendships I share. We have been so blessed this year!

1 comment:

Jan and Carol Van de Wetering Family said...

And we're thankful for the Wickmans' love and for little Owen Kyle. What a beautiful day for you all.