Monday, May 23, 2011

Everything in the Mouth...

Lately we have been trying to only give Owen his pacifier during naps and at bedtime. We figure it will be good to help transition to not using one at all in the future. What I didn't realize, is that when he's not using his pacifier, it means everything goes in his mouth. I thought he was over this "oral phase" but boy was I wrong!

Chapstick:
Toilet paper bar:
I have no idea what this is...The top of bottle:
The blinds strings:A wallet:A medicine dropper:A roll of Smarties:
Bath finger toys:
And yes...a tampon (He got into them on his own...I take no part of the blame in this):

3 comments:

Hanna Caldwell said...

Haha...I love this. Oh what I have to look forward to. :)

Tiff said...

Holy Blackmail, Tampon!

Rachel said...

hahaha i love the blind strings :) and i had cute little bite marks in my wallet for like a day or two after he bit it. i kept laughing every time i saw them