Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Travel The World Wednesday (TTWW)

Basically since the beginning of the year, I have been contemplating starting a regular, weekly blog post. Obviously, since I am always so far behind in my blogging, I haven't actually started it. However, I decided it was time. I really hope I'm on top of things enough to do a post each week. We'll see. If not, it will be a sporadic (yet always on the same day of the week) post.


As seen by the title, I have decided to name it "Travel The World Wednesday." I know I haven't done a TON of traveling in this world, but I've done some. I'd really like to document my trips to different countries, states, and even cities. Don't worry, hopefully there won't be anything as lame as a trip to Salt Lake (those will just go down as a normal post). But there may be posts about trips halfway across the world, to trips a few hours away.


My first installments are going to be catch up from last year when we went to London. So expect to see lots about that. Those will be back dated to when we went. Otherwise, it's going to be a free-for-all on what I end up doing. Anyway...I hope you enjoy the journey.


Look for my first installment tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jan and Carol Van de Wetering Family said...

I wanna travel the world with you, Kendra. (again)
Such a wonderful 6 weeks with such a wonderful attentive daughter.
I'll await your invitation.
hugggggles... Momma

Nathan said...

Now you're making me want to do this. Blast!