Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Cards with love from Shutterfly

It's that special time of year...that time when people start sending Christmas cards out to their friends and loved ones. Miles and I have not sent any out since we have been married, but with our new addition to our family, I figure it's as good a time as any. My friend, Rachel, posted about Shutterfly's deal where they are offering 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers. I thought I'd jump on it as well. I know I'm pushing the deadline of when to send them out, but people don't care if you get a Christmas card past Christmas, right? ;) They have a ton of photo Christmas cards to choose from in their Christmas cards section. These are some of my favorites:
I think I like this one because it has multiple photos. I also really like the big swirly "wonderful."I really like the simplicity of this one. I also like how the picture covers the whole card.
I realized I'm a sucker for snowflakes. A lot of the cards I picked out have snowflakes...just like this one.
I like this one for a couple of reasons. First of all, "Oh Holy Night" is one of my very favorite Christmas songs. I also like the black and white. I think it makes it look classy.

Again, this one has a lot of photos, and I like the different embellishments on it. The family letter is a nice touch as well. We'd have a pretty "W" on ours.


More snowflakes! Combine that with a pretty swirly "joy" in black and white and it looks really clean and classy.

I just realized this is the same one only vertical and with color. Apparently I liked it, didn't I?More classy style.

I love the retro looking snowflakes on this one. And the multi-colored words are pretty too.


I also love some of the Christmas gift ideas they have. Now that I have Owen, it makes it easy to jump on some of those for grandparents. I mean who wouldn't want a mug or magnet or mouse pad with Owen's adorable face on it?! :)

3 comments:

Jan and Carol Van de Wetering Family said...

I choose a magnet.

Rachel said...

They got back to me super quick - mine are already on the way here! I hope they decide to do this deal next year, too - dang, but cards are expensive!

Karly Barksdale said...

do they have to be christmas? we are waiting to do "new year" ones so we can have a pic of the baby. i think i'll check it out. p.s. loved getting caught up on your blog today. love you and cant wait to see you!!!