Sunday, December 05, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

Way back at the end of September, we did a family photo shoot with our wedding photographer, Michael Lloyd. What was super awesome, was that it was free! Well...kind of. We had originally paid for our wedding package to include bridals. However, we never got around to taking them, so he told us we could "cash in" later with a family shoot or something. So three years later, I called him up and let him know I had a baby and wanted to take some family pictures. He was super awesome about allowing us to use our "credit" and spent over an hour with us behind the Riverwoods. It was a beautiful location. We got our pictures back around Thanksgiving, just in time for our Christmas cards. I meant to post some of the pictures from the shoot. Here are just a few of my favorites:






1 comment:

Hanna Caldwell said...

I love your family pictures! Such a cute family!