Monday, February 06, 2012

Overwhelmed

I am completely and utterly overwhelmed by the love and support I have received via blog and Facebook comments and likes, phone calls, texts, etc. regarding our IVF process and being able to conceive. When I started blogging about all of this, I don't think I really had that many readers and I was doing it mostly as a record for myself, as well as in hopes of educating/helping someone out there. Little did I know how many stalkers supports I had! It really has made me feel totally enveloped with love. Thank you for caring. Thank you for following along, step by step as we have taken this journey. Thank you for being understanding and non-judgmental. Thank you for being interested. Thank you for the encouragement and strength you have given throughout. At first I worried about putting everything out there. I worried that people wouldn't care or understand. I worried that people would think I was over-sharing and being too personal on such a public front. I worried that if things didn't turn out well, I would have to deal with sharing my disappointments with everyone. But I don't worry anymore. I have received nothing but positive feedback and words of love and encouragement. I know that if for some reason our pregnancy does not go as planned, that we will be buoyed up and receive even more strength and all the comfort we will need. Thank you, friends, families (and even strangers) for all of it.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

WE LOVE YOU! I am so excited for you, Miles and Owen. Children come to us different ways but they are still our babies and we love them just as much or more because of the struggle to get them. Congrats!

Jan and Carol Van de Wetering Family said...

Your love heart posted looks like a womb with all the little happenings inside, protecting, enveloping, nurturing and ultimately loving its contents. Indeed you, too are enveloped by loving arms and hearts blessing your journey; ours being part of them.

Olivia said...

I think that this is an amazing process and obviously I think that have kids join the family in any way is exciting!