Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nielsen's Grove

One day our playgroup went to Nielsen's Grove Park. It's a great park, and Owen loves it. It has swings, a great climbing/sliding area, and best of all - a duck pond. Here is a random picture from last year when we went and there were baby ducklings. They were so cute. We have actually been this year too when there were ducklings, but I didn't get a picture.

I was also trying out my new lens since I had just bought a 50mm for my camera. I was happy that without any training and just on the automatic setting, the pictures were already better.

Owen loves to throw food to the ducks. Here he was especially happy with his throw...or maybe that the ducks ate it? Either way, it's cute.

The other thing Owen loves to do is to chase the poor ducks all around the park.

He would go so far as to chase them into the bushes of sticks.


And here he is attempting to touch one of the ducks. I love the progression of the pictures and finally the duck flying away.

It was another fun day at the park, and I just thought Owen's love of ducks. :)