Saturday, March 31, 2012

Where's Owen?

Owen loves to play the "Where's Owen?" game. Basically it entails either myself or Owen throwing a blanket over his head, followed by me saying, "Where's Owen?...Where did Owen go?" And then he'll reveal himself and giggle uncontrollably. Then we repeat this about 20 times. I didn't know that he would take the hide and seek game to the next level. Miles called me outside to come find Owen.

Can you find him?
What about now?
He is hilarious...and crazy. Miles had to help him climb back out.
I love that he's also starting to become so verbal. Recently we were playing this game and in the middle of it (maybe the 10th time with the blanket over his head) I didn't do my part and ask where he was since I was distracted for a second. He said, "Mama! Where O-nee go?" It was so dang cute. He doesn't say his name very often...like at all. I loved that he called himself O-nee and his cute little plea for me to continue the game. I sure love this boy!

1 comment:

Sharalea said...

Sweet boy! Love him. He is VERY verbal, with such a sweet voice! What a creative hiding place he found!! :)