Thursday, September 16, 2010

$100 Gamble

Yesterday I made a bet with Owen. I said, "I bet you a hundred bucks you're going to start crying when I lay you down." (I was laying him on the bed momentarily so I could take care of something and he typically cries or fusses when I do this). Well...he showed me. He layed there and smiled..and continued to do so until I returned to pick him up. I said, "Well you showed me!" And now I am wondering if I owe him $100. Maybe I'll put it in a savings account for him.

6 comments:

Courtney Bready said...

HAHA! Apparently they know what they want from a VERY young age. Show me the money, Mom! :)

sachiko said...

who knew you became such a blogging queen! yay for that because although I check in to fb it's hard to get a real sense of what's going on with someone. I loved your post about taboo things. You're such a strong and intelligent woman. i heart you.

Holly Petty said...

He's a smart little bugger. I love that baby of yours. In my mind Owen is still so tiny, it will be a shocker when we see him again!

Jean said...

Yep. By the laws of betting, you now owe him $100.

Rachel said...

Haha that's super cute! I say you owe him the 100 bucks. He won it pretty fair. Maybe he could buy some blinged out binkie with it :)

Rachael said...

Well, either you believe in honesty, and you pay him, or you don't believe in gambling and you repent and don't pay him!
Either way, he and you are cute!