Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lemi Shine

I've had two friends do posts about Lemi Shine. I thought about trying it out after the first one, but never got around to it. Then after reading a second recommendation I couldn't stop myself from going to the store to buy it.

Ever since they took out the phosphates from dishwashing detergent, I have had trouble getting my dishes clean. Slowly, over time, there has been a grimy, cloudy build up on my dishes. I had heard to put vinegar in it for the rinse, but it never seemed to help (or at least not much). I hated feeling like my dishes never looked or felt clean, even though they were.

Enter Lemi Shine. I followed their directions and ran it through the dishwasher first to clear out build-up. Then I did my first cycle with it.

Here are the results...

Before:
After: 

Before on right, after on left:

Before on left, after on right:


It might be hard to tell from the pictures, but I think it's pretty obvious. I am SO happy. I still get a little powder on the top shelf items, but nothing that can't be wiped away easily. I have since run all my dishes through with it to clean them up. I seriously need Costco to sell this stuff so I can buy it in bulk. I am SOLD!

1 comment:

Jan and Carol Van de Wetering Family said...

And I am SOOOOo happy for you because that means I don't have to scrub individually each piece with vinegar like I tried to do for you last time I came. HOORAY!!!