Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A smile is worth...

A smile is worth a thousand times of getting pooped on. Ok so I think the saying goes, "A picture is worth a thousand words," but I had a moment last night (or rather very early this morning...as in 4:15 am this morning) when I realized that as frustrating as it is to not only have a blowout, but also have that blowout go all over you, that it all goes away when your little one looks up at you and gives you the most adorable smile. It makes it all worth it, and it just melts my heart. I had a similar experience about a month or so ago when I was so exhausted and Owen was waking up in the wee hours of the morning for an early feeding. I couldn't believe it was time to feed him again and no matter how upset I wanted to be at him for waking me up, as soon as I looked at that sweet face, I just melted and lost all feelings of anger or frustration. I mean...how can you be mad at this?


What's a smile worth to you?

No comments: