Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thumb Sucker Caught in the Act!

At about five days old, Owen figured out how to stick his thumb in his mouth:





The next day, his finger found its way into his mouth:


Try as I might to replace his thumb and fingers with his pacifier (cause we all know it's way easier to get rid of a pacifier than a thumb!), he continues to spit it out and find greater pleasure in sucking on his fist.
Here are a series of some of my favorite pictures that demonstrate Owen getting caught in the act!





Even though he's a defiant little stinker, I smile every time I see these pictures. :D

2 comments:

Sharalea said...

Toooooo cute, Kendra! I love your little Owen he is such a doll, I just want to squeeze his darling cheeks!! Loved the shaved ice post, a fun family outing! :)

Abby Wright said...

I can't get over how cute he is! He is starting to look more like Miles every day! Still totally looks like you though!