Friday, October 15, 2010

Karly Was Here!

Our good friend, Karly Barksdale, came into town to visit and have a baby shower. We know Karly from our "single days." We quickly became friends and she has been in our hearts ever since. She lives in Arizona right now, so we don't get to see her that often. We were super excited when she said she would be in town. And deep down, we're hoping she and JJ make their way back to Utah. Anyway...here are some photos of our short time together. Unfortunately I don't have any from her baby shower the next day.

Miles was showing Owen the ropes of how to handle a gun in a shooting arcade game:


JJ and Karly. They are expecting their first child (a baby girl) Jan 11, 2011.


Abby and Noah Wright (no relation that we are aware of...however, Abby and I are birthday and last name twinners who both had baby boys within two months of each other) with me and Owen. It was our first time meeting each other's little ones.


Laura, Eric and Maggie Horne:


Amos and Audrey Horne. It was also our first time meeting baby Audrey. She is just two weeks old!


Josh Blade with Amos:

And some random shots:




3 comments:

Rachel said...

So - weird story. I think Danny knows that girl Karly from his mission. Is she from Hilton Head, SC? I recognize her from pictures. And I think Danny and I ran into her Dad one time out here in UT. I would ask Danny, but he's not home from work, and I'll probably be asleep by the time he gets home, and then forget all about it

Laura Horne said...

Cute! That was a really fun night.

Abby Wright said...

FINALLY!!! Cute pictures!