Monday, February 11, 2013

Krump

I'm going to make a fool of myself by posting this, but that's ok. We were listening to some music on Pandora (I don't recall what) and Owen wanted to dance with me. I told him I would teach him how to krump. If you don't know what krumping is, there are some great videos on Youtube. And I'm sure you'll see that my form is 100% technically accurate. ;) Anyway, I told Owen it required big movements. We may have also been making some guttural sounds while krumping. The pictures are blurry, but I love all his stances and movements.

And this final picture is great for showing his stank-face.

SYTYCD - watch out. We have a dancer in the making! (That is, if I don't ruin his form, technique, and any rhythm he may have miraculously been born with....)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hahaha - his stank face is awesome. Love it.

Rachael said...

to heck with Owen, I love watching even still photos of you krumping! Awesome. I wish we could have a little dance off, you and I. that is totally on the "to do" list next time I come to town!

jessipants said...

the best