Friday, June 08, 2012

Sleeping in the Buff

For those of you who were worried, no need to be concerned - this has nothing to do with any adults sleeping in the buff. However, there is someone else in this household who apparently enjoys it.


Earlier this week I came home really late from a baby shower for Jess. (Yay!) Even though I figured Miles had checked on Owen before he went to bed, I thought I would peek in too. And it's a good thing. As I shined my light over him laying in his crib, I noticed some clothes up by his head. At first I thought that he must have grabbed them from the ones laying close to his crib. Then I noticed a diaper. Which led to me checking under his blanket...only to discover a BARE BUTT.




That little stinker apparently decided it would be more comfortable to sleep without his bottoms or diaper. After taking a few pictures, I attempted to get his diaper back on. I rolled him onto his back, and he flipped back over. I tried again, and he once again rolled away from me and tucked his legs up under him. He was SO out of it. I eventually won the battle, and seemingly without causing much (if any) of a disturbance to his sleep.


I'm SO glad this didn't occur with a poopy diaper (even though he doesn't generally go at night, but just watch...it'll happen at the worst time). However, I do think he may have wet the bed. It felt a little damp under him, his blankets had a couple damp spots, and I don't think his sippy cup leaked. Ah well. But those little cheeks sure were cute to see.

2 comments:

Kaela said...

I love Owen!

taryn said...

Too funny!