Monday, August 20, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

I've been wanting to take family photos for a really long time since I realized the last (nice) family photos we took were when Owen was 5 mo old. Eek! I've been talking with Miles's cousin, Hanna of Hanna Caldwell Photography, since January about doing family photos. Our schedule has been crazy and then I decided that it would be better to wait until I started showing more in my pregnancy so we could do a family shoot, maternity, and also some shots of Owen for his "2-year" pictures.

So without further ado...here are the pictures.








These are some of my favorite family shots:





Miles and I both think this one could be in a Baby Gap ad. He looks like a little model. :)





I really love them and I'm excited to print and frame some for our house. Thanks, Hanna! :)

8 comments:

Annelise said...

I love the bottom 3 of Owen by himself! You should put them in frames next to each other in like a sequence!

Holly said...

Super cute. I love all of them! And the colors were perfect!!!

Hillary said...

Amazing family photos, especially the ones where Owen is giving you kisses. I bet those just melt your heart. So sweet! You will cherish these your whole life.

Jan and Carol Van de Wetering Family said...

OHMYGOSH... these are amazing. I LOVE EVERYTHING; the colors, the poses, the subjects, the feelings, the family... I want to reach out and hug you all. Loved the one where Owen's kissing you and Miles is kissing "choosthe." HA HA.

I will definitely download these.

Jan and Carol Van de Wetering Family said...

Kendra... forgot to say how BEAUTIFUL you are!!

Kaela Cusack said...

They all turned out so cute!

Rachel said...

love love love these :) and love your cute family. and also a well-deserved "whooo!" to miles on all of the hard work he's been putting in lately!!

Sharalea said...

Amazing! Love these, Kendra! You are such a beautiful Mama and I Love the colors you chose! Just fabulous--good luck choosing the ones to put on the wall, they are all fantastic!!