Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Adjusting

I guess we're all still adjusting to my switch to the dark side. When I saw myself in the mirror this morning, I felt like I was wearing a wig. Miles said he looked over at me in the middle of the night and thought, "Who is that?" and then remembered. And when I went in to get Owen this morning, he kind of stared at me funny. I picked him up and he said, "Mommy!" Then he grabbed my hair with both hands, looked at it, let it run through his fingers and said, "Your hair is cold." I guess that's the only way his 2 year old little brain could make sense of it. Ha ha! And I'm sure just when we're all used to it, I'll go back to being blonde. ;)

2 comments:

Abby Wright said...

Noah always is weirded out when I change my hair color.

Jan and Carol Van de Wetering Family said...

YAAAaaaaY.... I'm used to it... Does that count?

Just for the record, you said
"Miles said he looked over at me in the middle of the night and thought, 'Who is that?' and then remembered."

You didn't elaborate on exactly WHAT IT WAS that he remembered. hmmmmmmm. jk